The majority of our clients are Fortune 100 companies who promote progressive HR practices and desire candidates with such backgrounds. We strive to match a candidate’s interests with the appropriate company culture. Our clients are always looking for talented HR professionals with experience in the following areas: HR Generalist, Labor Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, Training, and Organization Development. The positions listed under HR Connections Client Opportunities are a sample of our clients’ current open jobs. These positions are updated daily. If you are interested in any of our client’s positions, or wish to be in our database for future openings, please click here to submit your resume. Best wishes on your new career endeavors!
|Job Title||City||State||Industry||Salary||Min Exp.||Max Exp.|
|Division HR Manager||Oxnard||CA||Manufacturing||To $140K + bonus||8||12|
|HR Director||Raleigh||NC||Distribution||To $165K + bonus||12||15|
|Compensation Leader||Toledo||OH||Manufacturing||To $140K + bonus||12||15|
|Plant HR Leader||Dallas||TX||Manufacturing||To $135K + bonus||8||12|
|Sr. HR Manager||Cleveland||OH||Manufacturing||To $150K + bonus||15||20|
|Compensation Manager||W. Palm Beach||FL||Manufacturing||To $180K + bonus||7||15|
|Compensation Director||Atlanta||GA||Manufacturing||To $170K + bonus||10||15|
|HR Director||Pittsburgh||PA||Manufacturing||To $200K||15||20|
|OD and Training Leader||Pittsburgh||PA||Manufacturing||To $170K||10||15|
|HR Leader||Lansing||MI||Technology||To $150K +||10||15|
|HR Generalist||Suffolk||VA||Manufacturing||To $85K plus bonus||8||10|
|Plant HR Leader||Laurel||MS||Manufacturing||To $95K + bonus||10||15|
|Sr. Comp Analyst||Atlanta||GA||Manufacturing||To $85K||5||10|
|HR Manager||Irvine||CA||Manufacturing||To $110K + bonus||4||6|
|HR Generalist||Dallas||TX||Manufacturing||To $110K + bonus||4||7|
With HR Connections, Candidates get:
- A high integrity search professional who helps guide and sculpt your career opportunities with quality organizations.
- Majority of our clients are Fortune 100 companies who promote progressive HR practices and desire candidates with such backgrounds.
- A search professional who listens to the candidates’ interests, priorities and needs.
- Complimentary career coaching to help further the development of the individual and help aid in the deeper understanding of the candidate’s skills and talents.
- Opportunities to network with other HR professionals.
- All opportunities are posted and updated regularly at: www.HRConnections.com
All resumes and inquiries are kept confidential. A candidate resume is NEVER shared without a candidate’s prior approval.
HR Connections is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and maintains a diverse group of HR professionals regardless of race, sex, or religion our ethnic origin.read more
With HR Connections, Clients get:
- Candidates from a proprietary and confidential database of over 35,000 HR professionals.
- Reliable search partner with the ability to understand client’s needs and high integrity business partner who can deliver candidates in a timely and efficient manner.
- Candidates who match company culture and job requirements and who not only have the technical knowledge but also the business acumen and interpersonal skills to be successful.
- A dedicated search partner with 20 years of HR Search experience and 12 years of Corporate and Field HR experience. This insures a highly focused search for the right candidate who understands the success factors in Human Resources.
- A closer relationship with the search partner allowing for a better understanding of the client’s needs. This increases the likelihood of the candidate being the best possible fit.
- Strong Client relationships built on regular communication.
- A client needs assessment using input from the client to identify the type of candidate they seek and the job responsibilities. This helps our clients meet their HR talent needs in a timely manner with HR professionals who will match their culture as well as job requirements.
- A strong fit between the client and candidate which impacts the performance outcomes of the individual and how long they stay in the position. Great fit creates high performance, which can drive job satisfaction.
- The average mid-level employee replacement cost, estimated by SHRM, is approximately 150% of annual salary while higher-level employees cost to replace is closer to 400% of salary. A strong match provides a great placement, which impact the bottom line of the business.